Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sun shining through the clouds...

I played a decent game of ultimate tonight, probably my best of the summer. I covered Goose, Lehigh's ex-captain, pretty much all night and felt like I contained him. I had some good grabs in the air and felt good pretty much all-around. Sadly, I bruised my heel at the end of the half and it's currently reminding me that I kept playing.

We didn't have any women, which meant we had to play a man down, but the other team allowed us to play 7 men on offense, which helped significantly. We also managed to break them while playing a man down. Eventually, we co-opted a random passerby into playing with us and besides her complete inexperience, we went on to dominate.

Hopefully the heel doesn't keep me from A league tomorrow.

Today's Workout:
MCUDL Draft league

Currently Reading:
Mists of Avalon by MZ Bradley

On the iPod:
Good Apollo I'm Burning IV: Part One by Coheed and Cambria

No comments: