Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Almost Heading Back Home

Broke the training line on Sunday, but got it back Mon-Tue, so I'm feeling pretty good about physical health. My mental state is a little frayed after a weird week and I really need to finish up some of my thesis work. I think a week home is going to be a great rest interval for me before we start balls out in the spring.

Our schedule right now looks like:
Huck of the Irish, Mar 8-9
High Tide, Mar 18-20
College Southerns, Mar 22-23
Roll Call, Mar 29-30
Sectionals, Apr 5-6, 12-13, 19-20
Regionals @ Princeton, Apr 26-27

Our trip to Georgia for spring break hsa been an absolute mess to plan and I feel really bad for Nasty and Mutton, who've shouldered the brunt of the planning responsibilities. Hopefully it's cleared up in the next couple days, because I really want my last year of Georgia to rock.

On the positive side, orders for our new jerseys are almost done and we're going to be a stylish team this year. Images to come soon, but we're going to be one of the best-dressed teams in the nations. Now to see if we can play like one of the best teams in the nation.

Currently Reading:
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov

On the iPod:
Burntpiano remixes

No comments: