Saturday, February 16, 2008

Clockwork's New Face





I promised I'd show off our new jerseys "soon" and that date kept getting pushed back. Finally, I've got what I believe is going to be Clockwork's new look this year. We've changed it up a bit from previous seasons, but we're definitely going to look baller on the field.

I'm incredibly excited about our new jerseys. We got this kind of sketchy e-mail from Gotham Printwear in October this year and, on a whim, I decided to get a quote for what we were looking at. I can say that their service and their prices are fantastic and if their quality matches, I think we will be working with them for a long time.

The only thing holding us up is the Patagonia jerseys (so our jerseys will finally be orange and no longer "clockwork mango"), but once they ship the whole thing should move along nicely. The current timetable should get us the jerseys by HOTI or at the latest Georgia.

Currently Reading:
Destiny by Elizabeth Haydon

On the iPod:
The Possibility and the Promise by Amber Pacific

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.